|All links submitted to Christian Evidence must meet the
- All articles must cite appropriate biblical references and/or
peer-reviewed evidence to support their claims. Articles submitted
without appropriate evidence will be rejected.
- All articles must discuss a topic in the category to which they are
- Spamming will not be tolerated. Users who submit inappropriate URLs
will have their email address and IP address banned.
- Always include an article summary and keywords list when submitting
a URL. Often, this information can be found in the head of the source
code (look for <meta name="description" content="Some description
here."> and <meta name="keywords" content="keyword1,keyword2,etc">). You
can get to the source code by selecting "View source" from the "Page"
menu (Internet Explorer 7) or "Page Source" from the "View" menu (Firefox).
- Remember, the success and effectiveness of this search engine is
dependent upon an accurate description and keywords. Thanks for your